Photosyntech is a Norwegian graduate school for PhD candidates within the fields of photosynthetic eukaryotes. From the fundamentals to applications in biology, bioproduction, and biotechnology.
If you have any questions, want to become a member, or want to collaborate with us: do not hesitate to get in touch.
Call Sunniva, coordinator: +47 776 46336
The Photosyntech consortium
The Photosyntech consortium is made up from eight Norwegian universities, one research institute and two companies. All the universities are educating plant and/or algae scientists and this effort is strengthened with the Photosyntech collaboration.
The Photosyntech organization
- UiT the Arctic university of Norway is the administrative seat for Photosyntech.
- Photosyntech is administered by a project leader, a deputy leader and an administrative coordinator.
- The steering committee of Photosyntech consist of one representative from each partner.
- I addition we have an external advisory board with representatives from other Nordic countries.
- Each university has an appointed student ambassador, who acts as the local contact for the PhD-students and the coordinator. Together they form the student council.